Scope of the support we offer:
- Assistance with identifying students with barriers to learning and who require Inclusive Education / Special Needs Education
- Applications for SNE bursaries
- Concession applications for the required support during tests and examinations
- Liaising with academic staff in developing supportive lesson plans
- Referral to specialists
Who qualifies to obtain this support?
All students who have indicated that they have barriers to learning and that require Inclusive Education or Special Needs Education.
Documents needed to access this service
- SNE survey (completed with all new enrolments during orientation)
- DHET Application form for Concession(s)
How / where do I access this service?
Student Support Services Department at the respective campuses.
Online Learner Management
20 000+ Students Annually
Several Awards Won
2018 & 2019 Voted Best NCV College
Get the latest course updates by signing up