PURPOSE AND RATIONALE OF THE QUALIFICATION
This Qualification is for any individual who is, or wishes to be, involved in an Autotronics environment. The Qualification contains all the skills, knowledge, values and attitudes required by a learner who needs mainly to be able to perform a range of activities and thereby meet the challenges within a specific autotronics environment. An individual acquiring this Qualification will be able to contribute towards the efficient operation of a number of processes within this sector and at this level as described in the Core component of the qualification.
The Core component covers the following competencies:
· Diagnosing, testing and repairing conventional automobile charging systems.
· Diagnosing, testing and repairing conventional automobile starting systems.
· Servicing and repairing conventional ignition systems.
· Constructing and testing basic electronic circuits.
· Tracing and repairing auto electrical circuit faults.
· Operating and monitoring a lathe.
· Appling safety, health and environment protection procedures in a process plant.
These competencies will enable the learner to work in different industries within the diverse autotronics sector.
The Qualification ensures progression of learning, enabling the learner to perform optimally within the autotronics field of learning and providing access to learning at a higher level within the same or a related sector.
Online Learner Management
20 000+ Students Annually
Several Awards Won
2018 & 2019 Voted Best NCV College
Get the latest course updates by signing up