We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code and applications
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and optimisation
· Ad-hoc duties
· Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of SQL Server Development
· Familiarity with the .NET framework
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
· Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
· Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with popular web application frameworks
· Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
· Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Mobile Development not a necessity but would improve application opportunity
Forward your detailed CV with qualification certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org ... See MoreSee Less
§ Completed N6 certificate in Financial Management.
§ Bilingual. (English plus Afrikaans or Xhosa)
§ Computer Literate. (MS Office: Word, Excel)
§ Accurate data capturing and attention to detail.
§ Bursary administration.
§ Debt collection.
§ Asset verification.
§ Ad-hoc creditors and procurement functions.
Applicants must submit their CV’s, certified copies of Certificates/Diplomas, Identity Document and 2 recent contactable references to the Recruitment Officer, Human Resource Department, 80 Voortrekker Road, Bellville, 7530 by no later than Friday, 29 September 2017 at 12h00. (Please quote Ref. No.).
Preference will be given to designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act. No absolute barriers will be created against persons from the non-designated groups. The College reserves the right not to make an appointment. ... See MoreSee Less