Northlink College Clothing Production Students showcased their clothing lines at the Final Year Showcase that took place at the Protea Campus. Congratulations to everyone that took part in the showcase. ... See MoreSee Less
Northlink College Clothing Production Students showcased their clothing lines at the Final Year Showcase that took place at the Protea Campus. Congrat...
Students wishing to be part of a proposed project to study Automotive
Mechatronics in Germany as from May 2018 are invited to apply to the
Campus Manager at Bellville Campus by Friday, 17 November 2017 at 12:00. The intention is to recruit 15 students. Students are advised to apply in writing and to submit all supporting documents necessary to be considered for this opportunity.
• Students must be at an exit level (ready to be placed in employment)
• Minimum N2 (Preferably N3) in Motor Mechanics / Diesel
Mechanics / Automotive Electrical and completed at least 2 phases of practical training.
• Or NCV 1.4 in Automotive Repair and Maintenance
• Have a good academic record
• Be prepared to learn the German language (basic conversation level)
• Be prepared to be away from home for 3 months
• Be prepared to sign a contract with Northlink College
Preference will be given to designated groups in terms of the
Employment Equity Act
A balanced gender equity must be maintained
*Please note only Northlink College students (current and past) can apply. ... See MoreSee Less